Friday, June 17, 2011

JUNE 17, 2011: Searsucker screams Friday


So, first blog post...no clue what I'm doinggg...here goes!

I love work clothes. Screw casual Friday. That being said, this is what I wore to work today...


Fancy pajamas.


Mmmyeah.



Details.

Let's start from the top, shall we?:
Sweater! Kimchi Blue, Urban
Tank! Old Navy, old old old
Belt! borrowed from a Johnny Martin dress, Filene's Basement
Pants! monday
tuesday
wednesday
thursday

saturday
sunday, Anthro
Kicks! Boutique 9, Marshallllss

Hm, mission accomplished. Sweet ass sweet!

3 comments:

  1. First of all, LOVE THE SHOES.
    Also, your cardigan is from Urban, you nut. I was with you when you got it ON SALE in CBUS. I have photo evidence of this day (or at least the day after, stating your purchase.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bienvenidos al blog de moda. En realidad, no hablo espanol nunca. Pero, estas caliente! y me gusta tus pantalones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lauryn--HAH, I couldn't remember...so I guessed. Anything I've owned for >1 year = best guess with regards to the "where purchased" section. So, yeah. Wait, I can probably update that, huh?...

    K--Gracias mi amor bonita.

    ReplyDelete