Saturday, August 14, 2010

AUGUST 14, 2010








The star of this show is my new Eva Franco skirt. She was a splurge. I am in love with her.

I've been pairing skirts with blazers and structured sweaters lately. I think I'm on a bit of a suiting bend.

And slowly, I find myself becoming a boutique shopper over a thrifty spender. I think part of this is because right now I work in a boutique instead of a used / vintage clothing store.

Sweater: Charlotte Tarantola.
Blouse: is actually a teddy. Like a sexy nightgown. Thrifted (can the cute outweigh the gross on this matter?)
Skirt: Eva Franco, Mink (where I work!)
Earrings: Avon, from my grandmother (and they're turtles.)
Necklaces: Rhinestones, from my other grandmother.
Bracelet: Silver, found at Buffalo Exchange.
Shoes: Born kitten heels.
Bag: Vintage Coach, thrifted.

1 comment:

  1. jawieufhwjkfsk. The skirt.
    Love this outfit. And love the teddy (even though it's thrifted ha)

    ReplyDelete