Saturday, August 21, 2010

AUGUST 21, 2010

On the way to work.




I've been on vacation all week. I'm home now.

Earrings: turquoise and gold fill.
Necklace: thrifted as a "take-apart" to use for chain in jewelry projects. Turns out I like it too much.
Blazer: vintage, scored for $10.50 at Buffalo Exchange.

Blouse: Sweet Pea.
Belt: BB Dakota (came with a dress that I've worn to death.)
Skirt: Weston Wear (while I'm at it I should tell you that there's a slight dress code where I work; one item from every outfit I wear is required to be a brand the boutique carries. This skirt, a "donate/destroy" due to a small flaw I've since repaired, came to be mine for free.)
Boots: Nocono.
Handbag: Vintage Coach (I love for the unusual round shape and orange color) thrifted for $6.
Headphones: Sony, hand-me-downs from my boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment